NOTICE: The following
article is written by the author itself and not by me, I am not trying to
violate their copyright. I will give some information on them.
PAGE
TITLE:
CBN Daily Devotional
ARTICLE TITLE: Restoration of
Everything Satan Took
DATE: N.A
AUTHOR: Martha Noebel
Prophecies for the future are already
beginning to come to the body of Christ. Last night at a prayer meeting at the
church I attend, the pastor shared that he believed God was calling the year
ahead as the year of “rest.”
Resting sounded like a wonderful thing to do.
But since we should be preparing for the end-times, I didn’t understand how we
had the time to spare by doing nothing.
Then the Lord spoke to my heart this acronym:
Restoration of
Everything
Satan
Took
Satan
Took
Wow! The picture of getting back all that the
enemy has stolen from us would certainly line up with progress in spite of the
lack of struggle. I could not help but think of the world striving and realized
that with rest … all striving would cease. We could see God prospering us
financially, spiritually, physically, and know that in every area of our lives,
we would know victory.
I pictured our churches filling up without
the gimmicks we are using to attract the lost. Away with the free turkey if you
visit. Away with the competition to come up with the sharpest looking church
Website. And away with the yard sales, candy sales, etc. in order to raise
money for various church building projects.
God is going to give back to the church all
that Satan took. He has robbed us of our finances, lured our loved ones into
sin, and tried to weaken us in our physical bodies. But the Lord is saying,
“Enough!”
Here is a promising scripture:
The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins and will raise up the age-old foundations; you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls, Restorer of Streets with Dwellings. (Isaiah 58:11-12)
The Lord has promised to guide, satisfy,
prosper, refresh, rebuild, raise up, repair, and restore his people. The church
of the future will be a mighty church that will be able to do more and will not
have to try so hard for the results.
This sounds unbelievable I know, but I
believe it. Our God is a God of increase and blessing. He will hear and answer
our prayers as we declare what He says about things and then we begin believing
it.
Why don’t you join me in trusting God for
many surprising miracles in the future? Let’s see what great and mighty works
He will do if we let Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment