![]() |
10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles
of the devil.
12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against
powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual
wickedness in high [places].
13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to
withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the
breastplate of righteousness;
15
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all
the fiery darts of the wicked.
17
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the
word of God:
18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching
thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
-
Ephesians 6:10-18 (KJV)
[PHOTO
SOURCE: http://www.stfinnians.org/2016/11/05/prayer-warrior/]
|
Prayer for Deliverance from Evil Spirits
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up (Jas 4:10)
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge (defense / high tower) in times of trouble (Psa 9:9)
![]() |
Prayer of Deliverance:
Gracious Heavenly Father, in Jesus Christ’s name, I approach Your throne of grace and ask for your help in my time of need. (Confess here to any known sin or open door that might have led to your situation, and ask for forgiveness and renounce it, or if you are standing, but are under satanic attack, state the attack, let the Lord know your burden, as He is your Father. Whatever you don't want the enemy to know, speak quietly in your mind to God). Protect me and deliver me, Lord, from every evil spirit and evil influence afflicting my life. I humbly ask and seek your presence and pray for the wisdom and power of your Holy Spirit, and the presence of your holy angels to help in this matter. Illuminate my mind with the truth of my situation, and teach me to war against this evil intrusion, Lord, and lead me into the victory of your precious Son, Christ Jesus, Whose blood was shed for me, over 2000 years ago, to deliver and set me free from the power of sin, Satan and his kingdom of darkness.
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ on my life right now, for I am redeemed, justified, cleansed and sanctified by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. I place my trust wholly in You Lord, in your grace and love. It is You, Lord, Who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus – 2 Cor. 2:14, for your Word says, “you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.” – Eph. 3:20. I choose to stand on your Truth in faith Lord, strengthen me where I am weak and let my lips praise you all the days of my life. I confess and believe, Heavenly Father, that all of Your promises in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. Thank you and Amen.
Stand against the enemy with God’s full armor in place: God’s spiritual armor prepares you for spiritual warfare
Remember to include any revelation received from God, such as name of an entity, or stronghold etc., if so led. Say this prayer as often as needed and for however long it takes (days, weeks or months), don’t get discouraged and never give up. The Lord will lead!
Confront the enemy: Here is an example:
I break the power of every principality, powers, rulers of darkness and wicked spirits in my life, and every evil work directed against me in the Name of Jesus Christ! I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life to protect me from the evil one, and I claim the power of the Holy Spirit over all of the kingdom of darkness, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Satan, you and your minions have no authority in my life for I belong to the Lord, Jesus Christ, and I am seated with Him in the heavens. I command you, evil spirit (s), to let go and leave my life (or body) and I bind you from hurting anyone in the process, in the name of Jesus Christ, GO!
http://battleinchrist.com/deliverance/definition-of-terms/prayer-for-deliverance-from-evil-spirits/
![]() |
Coat of arms of Kiev
|
Prayers against Satan
Satan,
the Lord rebuke you (Zechariah 3:2).
Get thee
hence, Satan, for it is written (Matthew 4:10).
Get
behind me, Satan, for it is written (Luke 4:8).
I beheld
Satan as lightning fall from heaven (Luke 10:18).
I loose
myself from every bond of Satan in the name of Jesus (Luke 13:16).
Lord,
bruise Satan under my feet (Romans 16:20).
I bind
and rebuke all hindering spirits of Satan in the name of Jesus (1
Thessalonians. 2:18).
I
renounce all ungodly anger, and I give no place to the devil (Ephesians 4:27).
I pray to
overcome any sifting that Satan would try to bring into my life (Luke 22:31).
I am
delivered from the power of Satan unto God (Acts 26:18).
I bind
the thief from stealing, killing, or destroying in my life (John 10:10).
Lord,
remove Satan’s seat from my region, city, and nation (Revelation 2:13).
Lord,
remove every synagogue of Satan from my city, region, and nation (Revelation
3:9).
I bind
and rebuke all wrath of the devil directed against my life (Revelation 12:12).
Devil, I
resist you. Flee (James 4:7).
I am
sober and vigilant against my adversary, the devil (1 Peter 5:8).
INTERNET SOURCE: http://www.kingdomwarriors.org.za/a/13393/prayers-against-satan
Prayer of Declaration
against Spiritual Oppression
Written
by Julia Shalom Jordan. Posted in Prayer, Spiritual
Warfare
“Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you that the blood of Jesus that covers me
allows me to bind any spiritual demonic force that is against me, and
ultimately is against you, Lord.
In the name of Jesus, I speak to satan himself. You
have no right to be in my home or in my atmosphere. This ground is a holy and
sacred ground that I have declared to be a house of the Lord. I command you to
bow to Jesus and worship Him. The Bible says that every knee shall bow at his
name and right now in the spiritual realm you are looking like quite the fool
in front of your demons.
I speak to the minion spirits of depression,
apathy, hopelessness and fear to go in the name of Jesus. I cancel your
assignment against my family and I in Jesus’ name.
You have knocked me down, but I will rise up and
every time that I do; I am confident that my God who is protecting me is taking
me to a higher place.
He has good plans for me and He promised that he
will finish the work that He has started in me and my home. I trust that God
will fulfill that promise.
I give all doubt to you, God. I release my worry,
expectations, anguish, guilt, rage, anxieties and fears to you, Lord. I am
going to completely rely on you like I should have done in the first place.
My feet are steady and grounded on the rock of
JESUS. I am hidden under the rock of my Savior and no demonic entity can find
the source of these prayers as I speak confusion into the spiritual realm.
Jehovah Nissi, you are my banner and I lift your
name up above my family, home and every thing that I own. I know you will carry
us through this temporary battle and lead us into a final victory.
Lord, let the healing balm of Gilead cover every
wound that has been inflicted by the enemy. Help me to make sound choices that
follow your will and not my feelings. Help me to say no to every stressful
thing that is attempting to distract me by sucking all my time and energy in
the wrong direction.
I ignore all signs, signals and distractions that
are not coming from the God who cares about my well-being.
My eyes are on Jesus and the will of God alone.
Thank you, Holy Spirit for guiding me. In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.”




No comments:
Post a Comment