A prayer for Jamaica
![]() |
|
Pray for Jamaica
|
Our Father in
heaven, hear my voice as I call unto You, O God Most High. Unto You, I present
the people of Jamaica. Lord, I place their future in Your hand, I ask that You
will give them divine direction; and an ever renewed sense of Your purpose.
Help them to never be resistant to change, instead. to always be open to new
things that You want to do in their lives.
I take authority in
the name of Jesus Christ against every yoke of bondage upon this nation the
economic crisis, mismanagement, disunity, robbery, murder, drug-trafficking,
corruption, idolatry, violent crime, limitation and any unspoken challenges be
broken in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
I release the
various communities that are known trouble spots from the circle of limitation
in progress, their career that have been dormant will begin to walk, their
business will begin to flourish, you will begin to live out your destiny in the
name of Jesus Christ.
I break sin power
over this nation, and I reverse every curse. I cancel all plans of assign agent
of the devil in the mighty name of Jesus.
I release families
from the cages of destruction, and yoke of generational curse be dismantle,
satanic power that are influencing people's mind to do evil things be
confounded in the mighty name of Jesus, I reverse wrong thinking in the name of
Jesus. Thank You Lord for healing and restoring this nation from the many
challenges.
Lord, I ask that You
will give them the desire to draw close to You today, grateful that You will
draw close to them as You promised in Your Word. Help them to become separated
from the world without becoming isolated from it. Lord help them to set aside
time each day to meet with You alone as You teach them to pray.
I pray that You will
have mercy upon the people of Jamaica, O God according to the multitude of Your
tender mercies, blot out all their transgression, create in them a clean heart,
and renew a steadfast spirit within.
Do not cast them
away from Your presence, but lead them in the way everlasting.
![]() |
|
Where no counsel
is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. –
Proverbs 11:14 (KJV)
|
O Lord, I pray for a
financial breakthrough in the lives of the many people who are experiencing
hardship, may You abundantly bless their provision, so that the poor among them
will be satisfy with food, and jobs, enabling them to pay their bills. Lord,
let there be no more lack.
The scripture
declare: Behold, the eyes of servant look unto the hand of their master and as
the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the
Lord our God, until that He have mercy upon us. Dear Lord, let these word
manifest now; in the lives of the people in the name of Jesus.
Thanks be to God,
who gives us victory through our Lord Jesus Christ...Amen.
INTERNET SOURCE: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/news/20150808/prayer-jamaica
![]() |
|
Let no one despise
you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct,
in love, in faith, in purity. – I Timothy 4:12 (ESV)
[PHOTO SOURCE: http://studentdevos.com/daily-bible-verse-september-21/]
|
![]() |
|
Jesus
on the mainline is 24/7
|




No comments:
Post a Comment