As
it is 2013 Father’s Day, I will dedicate this Christian song to all Fathers
from Brianna Haynes, ‘Through The Eyes Of My Father’.
![]() |
| (SOURCE: http://cool-christian-wallpapers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/happy-fathers-day-greeting-cards.html) |
INTERNET SOURCE: http://www.briannahaynes.com/
INTERNET SOURCE:
INTERNET SOURCE:
From
the start you were first
He
loves you at your worst
He'll
do anything, a father
He
shows you what love is
Saw
your dreams before you did
He'll
give everything, like your Heavenly Father
I
see God in my father's eyes, I see God
A father's like the Father in the way he loves you
A
father's like the Father when he carries you through
I
am my father's daughter as I'm loving another
See
love from my Father in Heaven
Through
the eyes of my father on Earth
A strong hand as your guide
Feel
his strength by your side
He'll
give anything, a father
Feels
your pain when you do
Has
the words to give you
He
is everything, like your Heavenly Father
I
see love in my father's eyes, I see love
A father's like the Father in the way he loves you
A
father's like the Father when he carries you through
I
am my father's daughter as I'm loving another
See
love from my Father in Heaven
Through
the eyes of my father on Earth
I
see God in my father's eyes, I see God
A father's like the Father in the way he loves you
A
father's like the Father when he carries you through
I
am my father's daughter as I'm loving another
See
love from my Father in Heaven
Through
the eyes of my father on Earth
Through
the eyes of my father on Earth
Through
the eyes of my father on Earth
See other Christian Songs from this link.


No comments:
Post a Comment