Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SNOWMAN CHANGED RAINMAN’S LIFE (18 JUNE 2012)



NOTE: In order to protect the privacy of the two Christians in this true testimony, their names are changed to Rainman and Snowman. 



            Rainman had a colleague, Snowman. They are both Christians. However, Rainman did not dare tell anybody at his workplace that he is a Christian, as he was afraid of being made fun of.

Whenever Snowman asks Rainman what he did on the weekends, Rain man will always say, “I went to the cinemas.”

Rainman never once – not once, mention that he goes to church on Sundays. Rainman was as usual, paranoia of Snowman mocking him about his faith.

However, one day, God used Snowman to change Rainman’s life. Rainman saw Snowman reading a newspaper article on a topic and he asked his friend, “Do you agree with that decision?”

Snowman replied, “No.”

“Why?”

“It is because the Bible says it is wrong.”

“You are a Christian.”

“Yes, I am.”

“Snowman, you changed my life today. I didn’t dare to tell you that I am one too. I got bad experience with the non-Christians making fun of me, that I did not want to tell others about my faith. But through this experience with you, I will not be ashamed of Christ anymore. Thanks, Snowman.”

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. – Romans 1 verse 16 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment