Sunday, October 7, 2018

FORGIVENESS BY PASTOR ANDREW BRUNSON


 
“My faith teaches me to forgive, so I forgive those who testified against me.” - Pastor Andrew Brunson
 
“My faith teaches me to forgive, so I forgive those who testified against me.” - Pastor Andrew Brunson
Andrew Brunson
 

“My faith teaches me to forgive, so I forgive those who testified against me.”
- Pastor Andrew Brunson

Andrew Craig Brunson (born January 3, 1968) is an American pastor in Turkey, arrested in October 2016 during the purges occurring after the 2016 Turkish coup d'état attempt against President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, along with the arrests of tens of thousands of Turkish military personnel, civil servants, educators, academics, dissidents, and journalists. Brunson is an evangelical pastor of the Izmir Resurrection Church, a small Protestant church with about 25 congregants. T-Online describes the church as having been held in a room in a tenement.

 
Andrew Brunson

"Lord God, I ask that you pour out your Holy Spirit on President Trump. That you give him supernatural wisdom to accomplish all the plans you have for this country and for him. I ask that you give him wisdom on how to lead this country into righteousness. I ask that you give him perseverance and endurance and courage to stand for truth. I ask that you protect him from slander from enemies, from those who would undermine. I ask that you make him a great leader for this country. Fill him with your wisdom and strength and perseverance, and we bless him. May he be a great blessing to our country. In Jesus' name, we bless you. Amen."
Pastor Andrew Brunson, Wife Pray for Trump to Have 'Supernatural Wisdom,' 'Fear of the Lord'

No comments:

Post a Comment